Robert Rickover teaches the Alexander Technique in Lincoln, Nebraska and Toronto, Canada, working with individual students and with groups.
“Robert’s exceptional ability to listen to both what you are saying and to what your body is saying allows him to give inspired reminders of what we all know to be true – that our bodies work beautifully if we just get out of our own way!”
- Karen Libman, Associate Professor of Theatre, Grand Valley State University, Grand Valley, Michigan
The Alexander Technique is a way to feel better, and move in a more relaxed and comfortable way… the way nature intended.
An Alexander Technique teacher helps you to identify and lose the harmful habits you have built up over a lifetime of stress and learn to move more freely.
The Alexander Technique is for you if you are ready to feel more comfortable in your own body.
The Alexander Technique can also help you if:
- You suffer from repetitive strain injury or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- You have a backache or stiff neck and shoulders.
- You become uncomfortable when sitting at your computer for long periods of time.
- You are a singer, musician, actor, dancer or athlete and feel you are not performing at your full potential.
“I have appreciated my Alexander lessons with Robert. He is a very experienced and attentive teacher whose gentle guidance is accompanied by a well-trained eye. Each lesson teaches me more about myself and equips me with a sense of renewal and additional energy to meet the challenges of the day.”
- Ron Leslie Schroeder, Legislative Aide, Nebraska Legislature